Excel as a Pet Industry Professional.
People are passionate about their pets. Working in the pet industry is a highly rewarding way to develop a career where you can be a part of making society a happier and healthier place.
This is an exceptional qualification, more extensive and in depth than most courses.
is more tailored to the pet industry than most options offered and if
you are set on a career or business in the pet industry; this course
will build your capacity and open your eyes to possibilities beyond what
you may have previously considered.
Benefits of studying this course
Some jobs in the pet industry do not require formal training, but many do… and a combination of study and experience can provide you with much greater opportunities.
Study our Associate Diploma in Pet Management and:
- Open up doors to a number of careers that require some level of skills and formal training
- Use this course as a foundation to further specialise into roles and careers that require considerable training
- Give yourself a competitive edge – the pet industry is very competitive so you need to set yourself above the rest
Note that each module in the Qualification - Associate Diploma in Pet Management is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Where can this course lead you?
A background and experience in Pet Management can set you up to be employed in or start your own business in a variety of career areas including:
- Pet Store Management
- Animal Shelter Management
- Animal Boarding/Cattery/Kennel Management
- Pet Training
- Pet Breeding
- Animal Ranger
- Animal Rescue Officer/Management
- Pet Grooming/Sitting/Walking