A Foundation in Wellness - can underpin a multitude of career opportunities
Even opportunities not even conceived yet.
This course can be a very real investment in future employment security.
We all hear media buzz about how fast the world is changing and how most future jobs have not even been conceived. That is true; but it's also true that humans will always be concerned about their well being. People will always have a need for services to reduce the risk of health and wellbeing problems, and other services to respond appropriately to those problems when they arise.
- One part of this course gives you a fundamental understanding of the human physical and psychological condition, and develops your awareness of and capacity to respond to needs as they evolve and emerge in the future.
- The other part of the course develops your capacity to assist and advise people to maintain or improve a better level of wellness in their lives.
The exact job opportunities of the future are uncertain. We can't be
sure if fitness instructors or life coaches will be good career paths,
or if the world will change. We can be fairly sure, though,
that there will be strong employment opportunities for people
with an understanding of wellness, and the empathy and communication
skills to help others in need.
Note that each module in the Qualification - Foundation Diploma in Wellness Coaching is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Why Study this Course?
This course will provide you with extensive knowledge and skills in
management, applicable to the leisure industry. If you have a career
goal to work in recreational management, this course is a great starting
point. It incorporates core management modules with the freedom to then
specialise in a stream, followed by the application of this knowledge
through an Industry Project.
Why Study With ACS?
Under our system however you have the ultimate in flexibility.
Study where and when it suits you. Start whenever you like. Hit the
course hard and fast, or take your time and study the modules you need
when you need them and when you're ready. Our assignments are also
designed to be relevant and flexible, to work in with your own workplace
circumstances or career plans.Our academic staff take pride in their
student support skills - we support our students by encouraging
questions, by answering them promptly and by treationg each of our
students as an individual with unique learning needs.
- Distance education doesn't mean you're going it alone - you have tutor support every step of the way
- Don't follow the crowd - develop uniqueness and skills unlike others in your field
- Resources are extensive and under continuous revision
- Study to suit your commitments - your education doesn't need to stop as life make demands
- Our program design has less focus on assessment and more on your lifelong learning
- Affordable study and payment options available
independence from government means we can offer courses suited exactly
to employer needs and wants chance of business success.
Where will this course lead?
The following are just some examples of work opportunities this course may provide:
- Start your own Wellness Business
- Work for a resort, health club or other organisation as a wellness coach
- Gain employment in the Leisure Industry